Motogadget M.View Cafe and M.Blaze Disc Bundle
This is a VERY Limited Bundle offer for a Pair of M.View Cafe Mirrors and a Pair of M.Blaze Disc Bar End Indicators
Motogadget M-View Cafe Glassless Bar End Mirrors
Motogadget exclusively presents its glass-less mirror series m-view cafe. The special feature of this motorcycle mirror is the patented mirror surface, which is worked directly into the metal of the body. The Aluminium itself is the mirror surface! A weightless design without edge and frame is possible and the mirror body itself becomes very thin and light.
Shattered glass or fallen out glass is a thing of the past!
The convex mirror surface is produced in fly-cutting by means of diamond tools on ultra-precision machines. It is then made resistant to oxidation, corrosion, and scratches by a complex plasma coating process in a vacuum.
The mirror body, mirror arm and the clamping for the handlebar ends are milled on CNC machined from solid aluminium and anodized to a high quality. All screws are made of stainless steel. The precise ball joint allows a comfortable and very stable adjustment of the mirror.
The handlebar end mirror m.view spy is very small, reduced and fits perfectly to our bar end indicators and the grip m.grip as well as the push-button controls m.switch and m.switch mini. It can be mounted above or below the handlebars. The mirror is suitable for the right and left side. It is mounted directly on the handlebar end.
The size of the mirror surface of the m.view blade does not correspond to the StVZO. Therefore it is NOT approved according to ECE.
Specifications and features:
- Diameter of mirror body: 96 mm
- Thickness of mirror body without ball head: 4,2 mm
- Length of the stem: 61 mm
- Inner diameter of the clamp: for 22 mm and 1-inch handlebar
- Clamping width: 12 mm
- Weight: 142 g
Motogadget M-Blaze Disc Indicators
The small and powerful Motogadget M-Blaze Disc Bar End indicators. Simple, Elegant and the customisers ‘goto’ choice.
Price is per piece.
Always make sure to order a complete set consisting of the left and right side turn signal assembly!
– completely unique, discrete design and functionality
– barely recognisable on handlebar when OFF
– extremely bright light to front side, well recognisable light output to the rear side
– state-of-the-art, high performance LED technology called IntensiLED
– electronic voltage conditioning and secure protection circuits
– no need for turn signal indicator lights
– quite harmonious finish for handlebar end – especially when equipped with m-Grip or other billet grips.
- Diameter: 35 mm
- Overall length: 68 mm
- Partial length outside handlebar: 20 mm
- Partial length inside handlebar: 48 mm
- Cable length: ca. 100 cm
- Weight: approx. 40g
- Mounting: Delivered with rubber clamping parts for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 in.) with 14 mm to 21 mm I.D.
Power consumption: approx. 7 Watt
Like any other conventional LED turn signal, the turn signal kit can be operated with load resistors or any of our load independent flasher relays (m-Flash, m-Wave, m-Stop, m-Relais+).