Motogadget M-Blaze Ice Indicators (Bar End)
Motogadget M-Blaze Ice Indicators. The finish is superb and they are also easy to mount. Simple and elegant are the words we go for.
m-Blaze ice by motogadget – a turn signal for handlebar end installation in a trend-setting design
The characteristic feature of the LED turn signal is the transparent light-emitting disc on a compact aluminium base providing the harmonious finish of the handlebar end.
So, what’s cool about them?
– completely unique, discrete design and functionality
– barely recognisable on handlebar when OFF
– extremely bright light to front side, well recognisable light output to rear side
– state-of-the-art, high performance LED technology called IntensiLED
– electronic voltage conditioning and secure protection circuits
– no need for turn signal indicator lights
– quite harmonious finish for handlebar end – especially when equipped with m-Grip or other billet grips.
Diameter: 35 mm
Overall length: 68 mm
Partial length outside handlebar: 20 mm
Partial length inside handlebar: 48 mm
Cable length: ca. 100 cm
Weight: approx. 40 g
Mounting: Delivered with rubber clamping parts for steel and aluminium handlebars (22 mm and 1 in.) with 14 mm to 21 mm I.D.
Power consumption: approx. 7 Watt
Like any other conventional LED turn signal, the turn signal kit can be operated with load resistors or any of our load independent flasher relays (m-Flash, m-Wave, m-Stop, m-Relais+).