Max GPS Analogue Speedometer
This high quality 85MM Max GPS Analogue Speedometer has a robust billet aluminium housing.It uses a GPS signal to monitor your speed accurately without the need for a mechanical or electronic sensor.
It is the most simple solution on the market and is extremely easy to install, as there are only 3 wires to connect – power, earth & a backlight wire.
After installation, sit the GPS antenna somewhere flat with a clear view of the sky and it’s all good to go.
This particular speedometer is designed to fit on a clamp that sits around the handlebars.
It’s deliberately big, imposing and heavy set for a high quality, industrial look and feel. It will therefore make your front end look a lot more purposeful and add a really strong feature to your handlebars.
As a result, it’s ideal for motorcycles, ATV, Quad bikes and so on…
- Fine for 12V / 24V usage
- Calibrated to 120mph / 200kph
- 316 Stainless steel bezel
- CNC milled 6061 billet Aluminium housing
- Red or yellow background light
- Anti-fog lense
- Waterproof to IP67 standard
- Fitting instructions included
- For dimensions, please refer to photos