Goldtop Windstopper Gloves – Fleece Lined/Merino Wool Lined
The Goldtop Windstopper Gloves are a pair of motorcycle gloves that does exactly as the name suggests, and are the perfect gloves for those who are forever catching a chill from wind going up their sleeves. With twin double press stud leather fastening straps and a zipped side gusset with period ball chain detailing, these gloves are both functional and fashionable, providing that retro café racer look whilst also protecting you against the elements. With traditional fleece lining throughout, this pair of motorcycle gloves are perfect for warm weather riding from spring through summer and autumn too , and why not apply a few coats of Goldtop Water Repellent Balm in order to provide that added protection in wetter weather too?
- 1.2mm Aniline cowhide leather with double-thickness visor wipe index and middle fingers
- Single hides used for both front and back of palm – no split fingers here!
- Traditional Red fleece lining throughout
- Period style side ball pull zip and gusset
- Wrist and cuff leather fastening straps with traditional press studs
- 5 strand cotton thread double stitched stitching throughout for ultimate durability
- 34cm length from the tip of the longest finger to cuff (size large)
Measure around palm and knuckles, not including thumb in inches.