Goldtop Windstopper Gloves – Merino Wool Lined
The Goldtop Windstopper Gloves are a pair of motorcycle gloves that does exactly as the name suggests, and are the perfect gloves for those who are forever catching a chill from wind going up their sleeves. With twin double press stud leather fastening straps and a zipped side gusset with period ball chain detailing, these gloves are both functional and fashionable, providing that retro café racer look whilst also protecting you against the elements. With a 100% pure merino wool lining throughout, this pair of motorcycle gloves are perfect for cold weather riding during autumn and winter, and why not apply a few coats of Goldtop Water Repellent Balm in order to provide that added protection in wetter weather too?
- 1.2mm Aniline cowhide leather with double-thickness visor wipe index and middle fingers
- Single hides used for both front and back of palm – no split fingers here!
- 100% PURE Merino lining
- Period style side ball pull zip and gusset
- Wrist and cuff leather fastening straps with traditional press studs
- 5 strand cotton thread double stitched stitching throughout for ultimate durability
- 34cm length from the tip of the longest finger to cuff (size large)
Measure around palm and knuckles, not including thumb in inches.