Goldtop The 76 Cafe Racer Armoured
The Goldtop 76 Cafe Racer leather motorcycle jacket is quite simply, a timeless piece of café racer riding apparel!
Based upon the original Goldtop 1976 Scuftuf design, this jacket comes with a red collar.
Available in sizes 36″ to 48″
Please note that as we re-stock on these jackets, they will no longer have the Goldtop badge sewn on the front of the jacket.
- 1.4mm Aniline cowhide leather with a twin-split back panel
- Fitted with removable Knox CE Level 1 Micolock Shoulder & Elbow Armour
- 2 Exterior slanted front pockets
- 2 Interior breast pockets
- Quilted top and side leather shoulder pads
- Double adjustable waist buckles
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO puller
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- Red suede trim in collar (others available on a bespoke basis)
- Black suede leather trim in cuff and behind zip protector
At Goldtop, we come to work every day with the same goal that we had since we first started back in 1951 – to be “known and recommended everywhere”.
We are dedicated to providing motorcyclists worldwide with premium quality motorcycle clothing and accessories at a realistic price. All of our designs and products are based upon the timeless motorcycle classics of the 1950s, 1960s and 1970s – worn by cafe racers and ton-up boys and girls alike.
Good service, just how it used to be, is how we like to work. That’s why we’re rated 9.6/10 on Trustpilot and why Goldtop has ended up supplying both the British Motorcycle Police Force and the Household Cavalry over the years.
As part of this service, all of our products come with a year’s guarantee on all manufacturing as standard. We also keep a full stock of replacement parts for all of our products – so if you ever need a replacement buckle, button or zip, you know exactly where to find us!
We continually strive to make all of our products, the best that we possibly can. That is why we only ever used the finest quality leather, fastenings and fittings, as well as keeping the use of split hides to an absolute minimum.