Goldtop The 1959 Armoured
The 1959 is a throwback to the classic American-style shirt collar leather motorcycle jackets of the 1950s. Goldtop The 1959 Armoured is quite simply a timeless leather jacket that looks great both on and off of the bike.
Available in sizes 38″ to 50″
Please note that as we re-stock on these jackets, they will no longer have the Goldtop badge sewn on the front of the jacket.
- 1.4mm Aniline cowhide leather with a single hide used for back panel
- Comes with removable Level 1 CE Knox Micolock Shoulder & Elbow Armour
- Inner slot for back armour
- Traditional 1950’s style collar with black suede underlining
- 2 Exterior slanted front pockets
- 1 Exterior horizontal right breast pocket
- 2 Interior breast pockets
- Single adjustable waist buckles
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO puller
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- Tan suede leather trim in the cuff
For further measurements, please see our size guide