Goldtop Quilted Trophy Motorcycle Boots
The Goldtop Quilted Trophy Motorcycle Boots are a perfect representation of our original 1960’s classic motorcycle boots, these tall police style leather motorcycle boots have been handmade in the UK by British Craftsmen in Northamptonshire, England.
Available with either a Leather or Commando sole, these classic men’s biker boots are based upon the original Goldtop Trophy range which was worn by not only the public but both the Household Cavalry and parts of UK Police Force too throughout the 1960s and 1970s.
- 2.0 mm Polished Chrome Bovine Leather
- Based on an original 1960s Goldtop design
- 16.5″ to 17.5″ tall depending on size
- Choice of either commando or leather sole with kickplate
- Adjustable front and rear buckle strap
- Traditional puller on hand polished RiRi zip
- Elasticated calf fitting for ultimate comfort
- Goodyear welted construction