Goldtop Brown Bobber Armoured
A jacket for modern-day riders who appreciate a subtle nod to the more traditional designs of the 1960s and 1970s!
The Goldtop Brown Bobber Armoured, has been specifically manufactured from only hand-selected 1.4 mm thick, dark brown distressed aniline cowhides, styled with double stitched diamond quilting, and has been finished by hand with a tan suede trim and the traditional ball zips you can come to expect from our jackets.
Available in sizes 38″ to 48″, and as these are hand-waxed jackets, the colour may vary slightly from jacket to jacket!
- 1.4mm Dark brown distressed Aniline cowhide leather
- Choice of either Level 1 or 2 CE Knox Micolock Shoulder & Elbow Armour
- Double stitched diamond quilting on shoulders and lower back panel
- Traditional off-centre slanted zip
- 1 Exterior vertical breast pocket
- 2 Exterior side pockets with ball zips
- 2 Interior breast pockets
- Single adjustable Stainless Steel waist buckles
- Industrial grade hand-polished centre zip with AERO puller
- Trademark Goldtop gold quilted lining
- Light-brown suede leather trim in collar & cuffs
- CE Approved Knox Microlock Armour in Shoulder & Elbows
Our leather motorcycle jackets fit pretty much true to size. If you know your chest measurement in inches, that will (95% of the time!) be your size. If you know that you have particularly odd measurements, and don’t worry, we’ve pretty much seen it all over the years, then just get in touch and we can give you more exact measurements. We can also make any of our jackets for you on a bespoke basis, with alterations to measurements such as the sleeve length or body length where necessary.
|Collar to shoulder||15||15||15.5||15.5||15.5||16||17||17||17.5|