Biltwell Slimline Risers
These units are loved by builders around the world. Simple and classy. Investment-cast and CNC-machined stainless steel. 5/16” x 18 t.p.i. Stainless steel bar clamp hardware.
Slimline risers have 1-3/4” of rise as measured from the base of the riser to the centerline of the handlebar clamp. The bases are threaded to accept 1/2” x 13 t.p.i. bolts (not included.) This is the stock size on late-model Harley-Davidson triple trees with removable risers. Slimline risers retrofit easily to both rubber-mounted and solid-mounted top trees so long as the mounting hole accepts 1/2” O.D. hardware.
Biltwell Slimline Risers Specifications:
- Investment cast stainless steel construction
- 1.75” of rise measured at center of handlebar
- Black ED or polished finish
- Stainless steel 5/16 – 18 socket cap clamping hardware
- Accepts stock H-D riser hardware