Biltwell Gringo Full Face Gloss Black
The Biltwell Gringo Full Face Gloss Black has a 70’s appeal, a decade when safety and aesthetics were connected. This helmet is the perfect explanation to why full faces are sexy!
The Gringo’s shell is made in injection-molded ABS with a very comfortable and hand-stitched EPS liner and cheek pads. A part of that, Biltwell has a wide variety of flat and bubble shields, and goggles that fit really well with this helmet. The 5 snaps incorporated to the helmet allow you to use bubble or blast shields.
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
The helmets come with a DOT inspection, but no EC approval, something that is requested according to European legislation.
Please note: This helmet is not safety approved for use on public roads within Europe.