Antigravity YTZ7-8 Lithium Battery
The Antigravity YTZ7-8 Lithium Motorsports Battery is an Hi-Power Lithium Replacement for the OEM Lead/Acid YTZ7S found in so many bikes including most all Enduros. But the Nano-Phosphate Lithium Antigravity YTZ7-8 offers massive weight savings over Lead/Acid version and has over TWICE the cranking amps resulting in much better starting performance with a faster turn over of the motor and higher voltage on start up. In addition, the Antigravity Battery offers a big weight reduction.
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 600cc
- Race use for Enduro and MX electric start bikes up to 800cc.
- Race and Track Day use up to 1200cc (If you have a higher-performance motor choose the Antigravity AG1201)
- Custom builds like cafe racers or small bore customs up to 800cc. (Please note if you own an older classic bike from the mid-1980s and earlier you should update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator if you have the older style system with a voltage regulator. Damage can occur if overcharged.)
- Direct drop in Lithium replacement for OEM Lead/Acid YTZ7S
- High Power, Ultra Lightweight Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery
- Double the power and 50% weight savings over Lead/Acid Version.
- Over 35% more Power than the comparable Shorai battery. •Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECU’s, iPods, GPS, heated grips etc…)
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards with the unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty standard use—-check manufactures website for details
- 240 Cranking Amps
- 9Ah (PB Eq) Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE 4.25″ Length x 1.25″ Depth x 3.75″ height (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT 16oz
- METRIC SIZE 113mm Length x 70mm Depth x 105mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT 448g
You must only charge our lithium batteries with a lithium specific battery charger, (such as the Optimate battery chargers offered on this website) the use of any other type of battery charger is likely to damage the battery and void the guarantee.
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO HAVE A LOOK AT OUR LITHIUM BATTERY ADVICE PAGE HERE