Antigravity YTX12-20 Lithium Battery
This is the second most powerful 20 Cell battery in the Antigravity Batteries line up. At a massive 600 Cranking Amp and extremely compact size 5.8″ Length x 3.4″ Depth and 5.12″ height (to the top of the battery) the Antigravity YTX12-20 lithium battery offers the great power in the smallest package you can find for motor-sports. This battery is best used for applications where extreme POWER in an ultra-compact size are desired such as Large V-Twins Motors, Touring bikes, Adventure Bikes and Race Cars. IT comes in the OEM YTX12 case format so it fits many motorcycles and power sports vehicles with a drop in fit. Due to its compact size it can also be used in all V-Twins or applications where the most power is desired in the smallest package possible. Great for Race Cars also.
- Excellent of everyday use in bikes up to 2300cc…..Great for extra large high-performance V-Twin motors.
- Excellent for Touring Bikes, Adventure Bikes and Bikes where extreme power and larger Amp Hour capacity are needed.
- Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types including large V-8 motors
- Ultra-Lightweight and Highest Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery Made.
- 40% more power than Shorai Batteries of the same size. Battery build quality.
- Most Compact and Powerful Lithium Battery made for motor-sports. Can offer a weight saving of up 28 pounds in race cars and 14 pounds in Motorcycles.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips etc…)
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards with the unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty for standard use—-check our website for details.
- Can be used for Watercraft. Please check your application.
- 600 Cranking Amps- (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has)
- 20Ah (Pb Eq) – Amp Hours are the Capacity of a Battery
Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 5-7/8″ x 3-7/16″ x 5-1/8″(Height is measured to the top of the Battery, terminals are recessed)
- USA WEIGHT: 5 lbs
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 150mm x 87mm x 130mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT: 2Kg’s
You must only charge our lithium batteries with a lithium specific battery charger, (such as the Optimate battery chargers offered on this website) the use of any other type of battery charger is likely to damage the battery and void the guarantee.
(Please note if you use older bikes from the mid-1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can overcharge and damage lithium batteries)