Antigravity YT7B-BS Lithium Battery (Ducati Panigale)
Antigravity YT7B-BS Lithium Battery case format, using Antigravity Batteries High Power Lightweight Lithium-Ion. This Lithium YT7B is a direct replacement for the lead/acid battery found in the Ducati Panigale, as well as some other vehicles. 320 Cranking Amps, 10 Amp Hours (Pb Eq).
OEM Size Lithium Battery (Direct Replacement)
This Lithium battery is in the YT7B-BS battery case format and is a drop-in, exact-fit replacement for the lead/acid battery found in the Ducati Panigale and other vehicles. It offers significantly more power than the stock Lead/Acid battery in the Panigale and spins the engine faster with a larger spark on start-up. It also weighs 2.5 pounds less than the stock battery in the Panigales.
- Ultra-Lightweight and Powerful Lithium Motorsport Battery.
- Direct Replacement for the lead/acid YT7B-BS model – This model is ultra lightweight Lithium-Ion.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no Parasitic Drains, accessories that draw power when the bike is off (i.e. alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards.
- Large all-brass terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty.
- 320 Cranking Amps- (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has)
- 10Ah (Pb Eq) – Amp Hours are the Capacity of a Battery
Dimensions and Weight
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 149mm x 87mm x 93mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT: 646 g
(Please note if you use older bikes from the mid-1990s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can overcharge and damage lithium batteries)
PLEASE TAKE TIME TO HAVE A LOOK AT OUR LITHIUM BATTERY ADVICE PAGE HERE