Antigravity YT12BS-16 Lithium Battery
This is Antigravity Hi-Power version of YT12-BS Case format. This battery has 16-Cell with 480 Cranking Amps. It is a direct replacement for most all Ducati motorcycles as well as many others. It offers TWICE the cranking power over the lead/acid version of the battery while being about 5 pounds lighter! Great for those seeking extra power and capacity over our standard 12-Cell version. Also great for use in Race Cars.
- Excellent for everyday use in bikes up to 1500cc
- Excellent for Modified motors, Adventure Bikes and applications where extreme power and larger Amp Hour capacity are needed.
- Race use up to 1700cc.
- Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types including some V-8 motors
- Ultra-Lightweight and Highest Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery made in this format.
- 40% more powerful than a Shorai battery of similar size!
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips etc…)
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards with unbreakable large all brass terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty (standard use)—-check our website for details.
- Can be used in watercraft up to 1000cc.
- 480 Cranking Amps- (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has)
- 16Ah (Pb Eq) – (Amp Hours are the Capacity of a Battery)
Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 5-7/8″ x 2-3/4″” x 5-1/8″ (Height is measured to the top of the Battery)
- USA WEIGHT: 4 lbs
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 150mm x 71mm x 130mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT: 1.81 Kg’s
You must only charge our lithium batteries with a lithium specific battery charger, (such as the Optimate battery chargers offered on this website) the use of any other type of battery charger is likely to damage the battery and void the guarantee.
(Please note if you use older bikes from the mid-1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can overcharge and damage lithium batteries)