Antigravity ATX12-24 Lithium Battery
This is the most powerful battery in the Antigravity Batteries line up. It is in the ATX12 OEM case format so can be used as the OEM direct replacement in many vehicles or in any use where MASSIVE POWER and excellent capacity are desired. At a massive 720 Cranking Amp and extremely compact size (5.8″ Length x 3.4″ Depth and 5.12″ Height), this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for motor-sports. There is no Power sports battery model on the market that has this type of power! This battery is best used for applications where Extreme POWER in an ultra-compact size are desired such as Large V-Twins Motors, Touring bikes, Adventure Bikes and Race Cars.
- Excellent of everyday use in bikes up to 2400cc.
- Great for extra large high-performance V-Twin motors.
- Best Choice for Extra Large V-Twin Motors… if this battery won’t turn it over then there it is not a battery issue.
- Excellent for Touring Bikes, Adventure Bikes and Bikes where extreme power and larger Amp Hour capacity are needed.
- Excellent for use in Race Cars of all types including large V-8 motors
- Ultra-Lightweight and Highest Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery made.
- Most Compact and Powerful Lithium Battery made for motorsports.
- Can offer a weight saving of up 28 pounds in race cars and 14 pounds in Motorcycles.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips etc…)
- Built in the USA to high quality standards with sturdy big all brass terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty—-check our website for details
ATX12-24 Technical Details:
- 720 Cranking Amps- (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has)
- 25Ah (Pb Eq) – Amp Hours are the Capacity of a Battery
Dimensions and Weight:
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 5-7/8″ x 3-7/16″ x 5-1/8″ (Height is measured to the top of the Battery)
- USA WEIGHT: 5 lbs
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 149mm x 87mm x 130mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT: 2Kg’s
You must only charge our lithium batteries with a lithium specific battery charger, (such as the Optimate battery chargers offered on this website) the use of any other type of battery charger is likely to damage the battery and void the guarantee.
(Please note if you use older bikes from the mid-1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can overcharge and damage lithium batteries)