Antigravity ATX-20 Lithium Battery
The NEW Antigravity ATX-20 is a Lithium-Ion replacement battery for the OEM Lead/Acid Battery often called the YTX20, YTX20L, YTX20H, YTX20-BS or the “20 Size”. But the difference is that the Antigravity Batteries Lithium-Ion version weighs less than 5 lbs and amazingly offers OVER 2.5 times the Cranking Power of the Lead/Acid version! So those difficult starting large Custom V-Twin Motors can be turned over with ease.
The OEM standardised size of the Antigravity ATX-20 is used in a many different manufacturers models of Motorcycles including Harley Davidson’s, Victory, Metric Cruisers/Tourer’s as well as many Powersport Vehicles such as UTVs/ATVs, Snowmobiles and more.
The new ATX20 battery can also be used in Hi-Performance Automotive and Racing applications where extremely high cranking power and massive weight reduction in a very compact size are desired. As with all our batteries, you can easily bolt on our Automotive Terminal Adaptors for use in high performance automotive applications.
To give you an idea of the power of this battery, the ATX20 can easily start 145 Cubic Inch S&S V-Twin Motors, and just as easily start an 800 Horsepower V8 Roush Racing Motor typically found in Trophy Trucks or NASCAR Sprint Cars, yet the ATX20 weighs LESS than 5 pounds! At a massive 780 Cranking Amps in an extremely compact size, this battery offers the most power in the smallest package you can find for your vehicle.
- Ultra-Lightweight and Highest Power Lithium Motorsport Battery made in this size format.
- Super Compact Lithium-Ion Battery Design.
- Can offer weight savings of up to 32 pounds in race cars and 14 pounds in Motorcycles.
- Can hold a charge OVER a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the vehicle is off, such as alarms, ECU’s, iPods, GPS, heated grips, etc).
- Built in the USA to the highest quality standards with sturdy, big, all-brass terminal design.
- All Antigravity Batteries are designed to allow for BOLT-ON SAE Automotive Battery Terminals for use with Performance Autos.
- 3-Year Pro-Rated Warranty
- 780 Cranking Amps – Cranking Amps are the power the battery has.
- 25 Ah (PbEq) Amp Hours are the Capacity of a battery.
Dimensions and Weight
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 6-7/8″ x 3-7/16″ x 6-1/8″ (Height is measured to the top of the battery case).
- USA WEIGHT: 4 lbs 11 ounces
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 175mm x 87mm x 155mm (Height is measured to the top of the battery case)
- METRIC WEIGHT: 2.13 Kg
YOU CAN ORDER WITH THE POSITIVE TERMINAL ON THE LEFT OR RIGHT SIDE OF THE BATTERY. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SELECT EITHER OPTION TO CHECK OUT.
(Please note if you use older bikes from the mid 1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can over charge and damage lithium batteries)