Antigravity AG1601 Lithium Battery
The Antigravity AG1601 is getting into the massive power arena with 480 Cranking Amps. It is the smallest 16-Cell lithium battery made at only 4.5″ Length x 3.25″ Depth and 5.25″ height (to the top of the terminals) This is the go-to battery if you need very higher power in a compact size. This battery can turn over many of the larger V-Twin motors up to 113 cubic inches. This battery is often chosen for Custom V-Twins where small size is needed. Adventure bike who want more power and capacity and also a favourite in Race Cars.
- Capable of everyday use in bikes up to 1600cc
- Large V-Twin motors up to 1600cc (96 Cubic inch)
- Race use bikes up to 2000cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
- Race use in Cars up to 3500cc (use may vary depending on modifications to motor and size of motor)
- Ultra-Lightweight and Ultra High Power Lithium Nano-Phosphate Motorsport Battery
- Most Compact of Lithium Motorsports Batteries.
- Can hold a charge up to a year provided there are no ”Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when the bike is off…such as alarms, ECUs, iPods, GPS, heated grips etc…)
- Built in the USA to high-quality standards with the unbreakable terminal design.
- 3-Year Warranty—-check our website for details.
- Can be installed in any orientation
- 480 Cranking Amps- (Cranking Amps are the power the battery has)
- 16Ah (PB Eq) – (Amp Hours are the Capacity of a Battery)
Dimensions and Weight:
- USA SIZE (LxWxH): 4.5″ x 3.25″ x 5.25″ (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- USA WEIGHT: 3.2 lbs
- METRIC SIZE (LxWxH): 114mm x 83mm x 133mm (Height is measured to the top of the terminal bolt heads)
- METRIC WEIGHT: 1.45 Kg
You MUST only charge our lithium batteries with a lithium specific battery charger, (such as the Optimate battery chargers offered on this website) the use of any other type of battery charger is likely to damage the battery and invalidate the guarantee.
(Please note if you use older bikes from the mid-1990’s and earlier you must update the charging systems to a modern voltage regulator. Damaged voltage regulators can overcharge and damage lithium batteries)