Delivery & Returns
As we are a small yet growing company, the majority of the products we sell on the website come directly from the manufacturer or from our distribution partners located around Europe. To keep it as simple as possible we currently offer one delivery option costing £8.50*.
All items are shipped same day if ordered before 1-pm. Delivery for most products is 2-3 days, but we can not guarantee this due to any possible issues whilst in transit, or with couriers.
There will be zero import or duty costs for any products we sell (within EU countries). You simply pay the product price plus the postage fee of £8.50*.
- * There are certain products we sell that incur a larger postage cost specifically Lithium Batteries. Due to the potential fire risk during transport (air freight) Lithium batteries are stored separately when shipped and therefore incur a higher shipping cost. Subsequently the shipping cost is higher. Shipping cost for Lithium Batteries is set at £19.95 to all non-UK countries, but some countries will incur an even higher charge. Please get in touch for an exact cost if you are outside the EU.
At TripleB we want you to be delighted with the products and the service you receive from us. In the event that you do have a problem with your item(s) or find them to be unsuitable, we will do our very best to make it right for you.
You can return your goods simply by getting in touch via email or phone. From there, we will process the rest for you and get in touch with either a confirmation of an exchange/refund. Refunds & exchanges may take up to 7-14 days to process.
*We reserve the right to refuse a return if the package is returned outside our policy or if the package is unscheduled with us. (See Policy Below)
1. Unwanted Items. Unused goods which are either unsuitable or have been purchased from TripleB in error may be returned for an exchange or refund within 90 days of receipt.
- Goods must be returned to us in a new, unused and re-saleable condition (including all packaging, tags, manuals and keys). If the goods are not in this condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund or deduct up to 50% of the purchase price from the refund amount.
- Any goods returned are done so at your own expense and risk. We would recommend using a recorded delivery service as we will not accept responsibility for goods “lost in transit”.
- If a refund is required we will refund you the price of the goods only. We will not refund any delivery charge you may have paid.
- PLEASE NOTE: We will issue a refund when we have received and checked the condition of the goods in question.
- If an exchange is required we will send the new item(s) out once we have received the returned item(s). Any difference in price between the new and old product will be paid by you or refunded by us before your new product is dispatched.
2. Faulty or Wrongly Supplied Goods. Goods supplied incorrectly or faulty must be notified within 7 days of receipt by phone (01634 322544), or by email [email protected]
3. Warranty Returns. If an item you have purchased from tripleb.onl develops a fault/problem within the warranty period please call 01634 322544 or email [email protected] to discuss the best means of rectifying the problem.
- If an item has an obvious fault we will do our best to repair, replace or refund within 7 days of receiving the item.
- If the fault is not obvious we will need to send the item to the supplier or manufacturer for testing. Please note this can sometimes take up to 4 weeks depending on the item and the fault.
- If the item is found to be faulty it will be repaired, replaced or refunded. The return is free of charge for residents of UK only (i.e. excluding Highlands and Islands). For any warranties outside of the UK, the return postage is your responsibility.
- In the event that the fault is found to be due to misuse, damage sustained after purchase or subject to normal wear and tear, we will contact you to find out whether you would like the item returned or repaired if a repair is possible. In this case, the cost of repair and return postage would be at your expense.
All Lithium Batteries are tested and charged prior to despatch, and 99.99999% of failures are due to the user not understanding how to use a lithium battery and or not fully reading the instructions.
Helmet Exchange Policy
Helmets must not have been worn on the road and must remain in original condition and returned to us with the following: The original box, manual, helmet bag and the visor sticker must still be attached.
Our Aim is to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We allow you the right to try a helmet on in the comfort of your own home for up to 7 days to ensure that it is the correct product for you.